Ok, I’ll admit it….like many of you, I’m addicted to Colourpop shadows!
With their many GORGEOUS shades, long lasting power, and affordable prices…how can I not be addicted??? Especially with their new line of stunning fall colours.
For those of you who have never tried a Colourpop shadow…here’s what you need to know:
- There is an amazing selection of vibrant colours in a variety of finishes including Pearlized, Matte, Metallic, Satin, Glitter Sheer, and Ultra-Metallic.
- The shadows have a wet / moussy consistency and are easy to apply and blend (I suggest using your finger, a sponge tip brush, or synthetic brush).
- The shadows have the longest lasting power of any shadow I have ever used and have no creasing or sparkle fallout.
- They are super affordable at only $5 US / shadow pot.
- Some of the shadows dryout over time (after a couple months or faster if you don’t screen the cap on tight enough)
- Sparkles may disapear if you blend the shadow with a brush
- Not the best quality of packaging… 2 of my lids have cracked and the logo has been rubbed on many of my lids
- You can’t try products in person (which means that I’ve purchased a couple that were very similar bronze/rose gold tones)
Brady: Soft dusty rose in a Matte finish
Muse: Vibrant coppery rose in a Pearlized finish
Seeker: Warm reddish brown in a Matte finish
Static: Deepened burgundy in a Pearlized finish*
White Rabbit: Bright true copper in a Pearlized finish*
8 Track: Dirty antique gold in a Pearlized finish*
Donna: Rich emerald green in a Pearlized finish*
*I purchased these 4 shadows as part of the Studio 1400 collection for $18 US.
As I mentioned above, sometimes it’s hard to decide which shadows to purchase online when you can’t swatch them in person…especially when the swatches and descriptions look and sound so similar. To help you out, here are some comparison swatches to other Colourpop shadows.
What are your favourite Colourpop eyeshadows? Have you tried any of these beautiful fall colours?