Ok, I’ll admit it….like many of you, I’m addicted to Colourpop shadows!
With their many GORGEOUS shades, long lasting power, and affordable prices…how can I not be addicted??? Especially with their new line of stunning fall colours.
For those of you who have never tried a Colourpop shadow…here’s what you need to know:
- There is an amazing selection of vibrant colours in a variety of finishes including Pearlized, Matte, Metallic, Satin, Glitter Sheer, and Ultra-Metallic.
- The shadows have a wet / moussy consistency and are easy to apply and blend (I suggest using your finger, a sponge tip brush, or synthetic brush).
- The shadows have the longest lasting power of any shadow I have ever used and have no creasing or sparkle fallout.
- They are super affordable at only $5 US / shadow pot.
- Some of the shadows dryout over time (after a couple months or faster if you don’t screen the cap on tight enough)
- Sparkles may disapear if you blend the shadow with a brush
- Not the best quality of packaging… 2 of my lids have cracked and the logo has been rubbed on many of my lids
- You can’t try products in person (which means that I’ve purchased a couple that were very similar bronze/rose gold tones)