I just read this list of 64 Mind-Blowing Facts and they did make me feel incredibly happy…so I, of course, had to share it with you all. Here’s the link http://www.buzzfeed.com/awesomer/facts-that-will-make-you-feel-incredibly-happy?bffb
My top 5 favourites are (in no particular order):
1) Every year, hundreds of new trees grow because of squirrels forgetting where they buried their nuts.
2) Otters hold hands when they sleep so they don’t float away from one another.
3) Wayne Allwine and Russi Taylor, who respectively voiced Mickey and Minnie Mouse, were married in real life.
4) A group of flamingos is called a flamboyance.
5) There is no angry way to say the word “bubbles.”
What are your favourites? Are there any other mind-blowing facts that you would add?